20091130

fuck off AT82271 , WELCOME IS084524.SIGH

i woke up at 8,00 today. OMG. why was it so early man? haha. the answer is i had to settle up my registration for my degree thingy. took my offer letter, did my new id.took a new photo.. weee. i looked chubby ok. have to start do my diet now. stay away from me fats! huhu. well, im so blessed ALLAH had give me a chance to continue my study,he made me realise, how good i am to have such a supportive family. Abah always be there fer me when i needed. i miss my abah already :(
wanna go home! hopefully i can study very well fer this new semester! :0 no more wasting time. no more "maen2", this is new me . :) u guys please pray for my succes kay? :) iheartuol very strong :)

say hello to IS084524 :)
iamlookchubbyrite?cant see my eyes? ala xpham2. sepetlah! ahhahahaa :P
good days everyone
:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

chubby gile!! hahaha xla, mybe muke chubby tp badan kering gile :P

JJ KRN said...

hahahha. jgan la sampai gile.! kering ape doe. lomak sepah sane sini. haha