20091218

maaf lah harini saya tak sopan sket mcm awak.

“hey you.”

“who…....me.....?”

“yeah you… not nice lah…a girl like you…behave like this…”

“like what.? Like bitch hahh u bitch..?!”

“see… I dint say it…. It’s u…who r blaming yourself…”


i'm blur...~
because my hero is flirting with a girl named halimah.
halimah is such a nice and sweet girl....
he's got 2 breast..huge one...which i dont have...
he's also so pretty... pretty like siti zubedah my cousing angkat.
he is a HE.!
eh..eh., he is a she lah..
halimah..oh halimah...
he said "iloveu" to my hero..and so do my hero said to her..plus "too" athe the back...

*shit.! cina makan babi.!


i love myself...
jaja..i love you...
talking to urself is not a sin.

it's a sin when sum1 make urself feels like tahi.


*sapa ada contact abang kawasan? gua nak.

2 comments: